JustFreeStuff.co.uk is basically an outstanding site which is actually run by UK consumers to find number of freebies and amazing free product deals. These offers are so much beneficial and helpful for consumers who want or wish to try new products, try before buying or order fun free samples.
Our team actually reserve the right to revoke or modify the service we provide on our site without prior notice. We will not be responsible if our site is not available at any time or for any reason.
Some Knowledge About us:
The rules and regulations basically restrict or avoid your use of the JustFreeStuff.co.uk website and your relationship with the JustFreeStuff.co.uk (site, us, ours or us).
Read them carefully as they will affect your rights and responsibilities under the law. Once you access to this particular site then it means that you are agree or satisfied to the terms and conditions that appear below. If you have any sort of queries or questions then contact us so that they can be clarified.
- The JustFreeStuff.co.uk site is provided free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- We do our best to ensure that the material on the site is accurate and that access to the site is available at all times, however we cannot guarantee that the details will be updated every time and will be free of errors. We will therefore not accept any liability for any loss or damage resulting from access issues.
- Our editorial team carefully selects our offers, which are valid at the time of publication. Images used throughout the site are for representational purposes only and may differ from those shown for free sometimes. You agree that relying on the material on the site is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any mistakes made by our editorial board.
- We have no control over the websites / merchants that are affiliated with us and we do not accept any responsibility for the products posted on these sites. We do not accept any liability for any loss that may result from accessing or trusting the information on this Site and, to the extent permitted by English law, exclude all liability for any loss or damage that may result directly or indirectly from the use of this Site.
- You agree that the agreement for the product and / or service will be between you and that third party when using our vouchers. We are not responsible for any transactions that take place between you and the retailer / merchant.
- Users make any changes to the Site without notice, and we reserve the right to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for verifying any changes or amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to act within a reasonable time frame to implement these Terms and Conditions.
Restrictions of Use:
- We assume that you are using our website legally. However, we will not be liable in any way for your use against the law. We reserve the right to suspend your use of the Site for any illegal purpose.
- Users shall not use the Site or any part thereof in any business venture and shall not grant any enforceable benefit to any third party against us, except as explicitly permitted to us.
Sign-up to Newsletter:
- You can sign up for our newsletter by registering your email address. You agree to receive regular newsletter emails from JustFreeStuff.co.uk by providing your email address.
- We will send you 1 email with the best daily offers from Monday to Friday.
- You can sign up on our Facebook and Twitter page using any registration boxes featured throughout the website.
- You can opt out of receiving the newsletter by clicking on the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link featured in each newsletter.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property on our site, subject to its publication. Those works are basically protected by specific copyright laws and treaties all over the world. All such rights are protected.
You can print a copy of any page (s) from our site for your personal notes and post the attention of others in your organization to our site.
You shall not in any way alter the paper or digital copies of any material that you have printed or downloaded, and shall not use any text, photos, video or audio footage or any graphics separately.
We have a partnership with some of the companies on our website, which means we get commissions if you click and register.
Protection of Details and Privacy:
We actually have a great concern of keeping the details secure and fully safe of the user. We don’t share the personal details of any particular person to the third party. So don’t be worried about your details because we take care of it as we take care of our own.