Here are a lot of the hints and tips that you should be using to make your hunts for freebie go as seamlessly as possible.
1. Create different email addresses when you are applying for something free. After all, the company is looking to get your data to send you future emails and promotions. Because of this, you might not want to use your primary address. You can create a new Gmail.com address to make it easy.
2. Create a Facebook account and join our Facebook page. You can also join our Twitter page for instant notifications about the offers we’ve found. We are continually adding brand new offers and alerting them via social media.
3. Subscribe to our newsletter that gets sent out daily. If you are looking for a thorough roundup of all of the top freebies, our newsletter has it. Our team of deal hunters picks out the best deals and sends them to you every Wednesday.
4. Download our app. We have an app available on both iOS and Android devices. You can use our app to check for offers on-the-go. That way, you can stay updated and figure out where to get awesome freebies. Our app is and will always be free. We ensure your experience is optimised no matter the size of your device.
5. Check our website routinely. We always update our website around 11 a.m. You’ll find around 3 to 4 new freebies that are being offered and we only provide freebies from reputable companies.
Freebie Hunting Tips:
1. Apply as soon as possible. The faster you can apply for a freebie, the better your chances of getting it. You will find a lot of the popular freebies don’t last. Always check daily to maximise your chances of getting the best freebies available.
2. Follow the instructions exactly. You want to ensure you are following all of the instructions to get the most out of them. Fill out all of the necessary details. Be certain you are giving out the right address. You can find new freebies being added every couple of hours. Therefore, you will need to check routinely throughout the day if you don’t want to miss anything.
Do You Have Too Many?
- Donate them to charity
- Give them to your friends or family
- Recycle them
- Sell them locally
You can feel free to send us some of the special tips you like to use while freebie hunting and you can contact us for any questions you may have through our contact page.